PRO-CPS ® Articulated Pipes
Ductile cast iron cable protection system used for:
- Protection of Power Cables
- Protection of Telecom Cables
- Protection of Water Pipes
Half shells can easily be assembled on the cable without using bolts and nuts.
- Split Design - Ductile cast iron half shells
- Easy handling and fast assembly
- Well tested strong locking mechanism - Do not require bolting!
- Build in bend restriction
- Increase of dynamic stability by means of added weight for high energy locations
- Avoids abrasion of the cable
- Protection in free span areas
- Supports rock dumping
- Environment friendly - No special permits required
- Decommissioning is possible together with the cable
- No Fatigue in dynamic environment throughout the life time
The PRO-CPS are now used for 13 years and all protected cables are still
in working order.
The Ductile Cast Iron pipes are certified with chemical and mechanical properties and are fully traceable.
All products are manufactured at qualified foundries or manufacturing plants which are DIN ISO certified.
For detailed information about use of PRO-CPS cable protection systems, see the product leaflet.