PRO-CROSS Cable Crossing
The Cable Crossing a HDPE product that is designed to provide a permanent clearance between two crossing cables or pipelines.
The Cable Crossing is the next step in a total solution for cable protection, the cable crossings are used in combination with the CPS cable protectors and are taking advantage of the protecting features of the CPS protectors.
The advantages of this system are;
- No steel bandings or special band fixing tools are required.
- Easy and fast installation. Fixation with bolts and nuts.
- Cable is secured by CPS cable protectors, which provide good impact resistance and a build-in bend restriction.
- Cast iron pipes increase the relative density of the cable and keep it at the lowest position possible.
- Flexibility in production of the HDPE sections for the required clearance from the sea bed.
- Due to the spoke-wheel design, rockdumping on top of the spacers is possible
The Cable Crossings are customs made products and can be designed to
meet project requirements.