Onshore Landing Clamp
Product reference: VPI OLC
The VPI Onshore Landing Clamp, also referred to as a ‘Beach Clamp’, is a hang-off system that is utilised onshore on a variety of interfacing application surfaces, typically carrying the power or data from the transformers onto the land. The VPI OLC utilises both temporary and permanent hang-off clamps that are both operated independently, separating cable operations.
For simple and secure Installation
The VPI OLC is designed to keep installation simple and secure when fixing the VPI OLC onto the onshore surface. The requirement for the VPI OLC to be airtight is dependent on the project design and is not always necessary, however VPI offer many sealing options that are available for this application.
- Off the shelf hang-off body’s and hang-off temporary clamps, ranging from Small to XL to cover all cable manufacturer diameters
- Readily available for fast delivery
- Split design allows for fast and simple assembly onshore
- Corrosion protection with innovative surface treatment
- Earthing connection
- Assembly/Installation/Sealing Tests can be performed at VPI’s testing facility
- Customisable packaging options to suit project requirements
- Multiple coating options/surface treatments available
- Sealing options available
For more information on our Onshore Landing Clamp – VPI OLC, please contact the team via email@example.com