Cable Hang-Off System
Product reference: VPI HOS
The VPI Hang-Off System is a highly efficient cable hang-off system designed for securing medium and high voltage power cables to the top of a foundation/cable deck of a monopile, jacket or rig. The VPI HOS utilises both temporary and permanent hang-off clamps that are both operated independently, separating cable operations. Load tests have been witnessed by Germanischer Lloyd for the VPI hang-off system, conforming to functionality and adhering to operation requirements for offshore wind farm projects.
Installation in under 1 hour
A benefit of using the VPI HOS is that installation times are kept to a minimum. On average to install the temporary hang-off clamps takes approximately 45 minutes. Even for inexperienced users who have attended our ‘training days’, they are able to install the temporary hang-off clamps in under 1 hour.
Redesigned 2nd Generation hang-off
VPI have identified that quality along with speed is a factor during the installation phases and our current VPI HOS 2.1 is the latest Hang-off that we have designed throughout the years. From this latest generation of the VPI HOS, our hang-offs have undergone many innovations, tests and design changes to coincide with the changes in the market demands and further improving our systems. Low version is also available for limited space in the cable deck, with a total height of 250mm.
- Fast and efficient assembly times due to the split design
- Independently operated temporary and permanent hang-off clamps
- Temporary clamp can be easily released once cable is secured with permanent hang off
- Off the shelf hang-off body’s, ranging from Small to XL to cover all cable manufacturer diameters
- Off the shelf/bespoke hang-off temporary clamps to cover all cable manufacturer diameters
- Project based implementation / meeting the technical & functional requirements
- Corrosion protection with innovative surface treatment
- Earthing connection
- Proven sealing option up to 2 bar
- Assembly/Installation/Sealing Tests can be performed at VPI’s testing facility
- Packing in accordance with the project requirements
- Hot Dip Galvanizing according to ISO 1461
- Paint System according to ISO 12944-2
- Paint System according to NORSOK 501 – System 1 and System 6
- Others available on request
For more information on our Cable Hang-Off System – VPI HOS, please contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org