TUBE ENTRY SYSTEM
The VPI Tube Entry System is devised for a smooth cable pull-in into either a J- or I-Tube. VPI TES has been developed with a unique mechanism that requires no moving or mechanical parts.
hybrid polyurethane bend restrictors
The VPI TES system utilises Hybrid Polyurethane bend restrictors which reduces the amount of Polyurethane used in our system. Compared to traditional polyurethane systems which can add resistance due to cable isolation, the compact hybrid polyurethane bend restrictors allows for heat dissipation in the system which results in more effective power transfer through the cable.
All KEY FEATURES
- Easy handling, fast and efficient assembly
- Offers swift and easy disassembly after installation allowing for cable replacement
- Enables cable entry into the J-tube whilst maintaining integrity of the cable throughout the design lifetime
- Secures the minimum bending radius of the cable during the pull-in and operational life
- Withstands drag and the accompanying effects such as VIV and fatigue
- Prevents ragging on the scour protection
- Minimal installation time
- Withstand installation loads and decreases the loads on the cable
- Enables cable pull in and pull through
- Test installation trial runs can be performed at our onsite testing facility