JOINT BEND RESTRICTOR
Vos Prodect have devised a Joint Bend Restrictor system in order to safely lower Vos Prodect’s subsea protection systems onto the sea floor bed in a safe and consistent manner. Our Joint Bend Restrictors are used for submarine cable repair and submarine cable maintenance campaigns.
SAFE LOWERING INTO SUBSEA
Depending on the depth of the seabed where the cable is being lowered upon, will determine whether a beam will be required in conjunction with the Vos Prodect Joint Bend Restrictor. If the seabed is shallow then the Vos Prodect Joint Bend Restrictor can be utilised without a beam, however for deeper territories a beam maybe required in order to lower the Vos Prodect Cable Protection System in a safe and protective manner.
This popular system has been deployed with several cable manufacturers across the world and Vos Prodect are able to advise further on the exact requirements for deploying the Vos Prodect Joint Bend Restrictor in conjunction with your installation plans, or prospective submarine cable repair and submarine cable maintenance campaigns.
All KEY FEATURES
- Easy, safe and secure installation of the Cable Protection System
- Effective method to protect the cable from overbending/damage
- Allows for the free span area to be fully secured whilst lowering the cable onto the seabed
- Fast and efficient method to lower the cable from the vessel into the sea
- Effective and controlled system for submarine cable repair and submarine cable maintenance campaigns.